Mr. Usman Tahir, ACCA is a member of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) and Institute of Chartered Accountant England & Wales (ICAEW). He is working with us since June 2016. He works for Business Advisory Department as Assistant Manager and also served us in Safasha Business Solutions as Functional Lead.
He focuses on helping clients succeed by driving growth, managing risks, and increasing operational effectiveness while enhancing their performance in an evolving market. He has a special interest in, emerging trends and technologies including the use of big data to render unique insights, adopting new social and mobile technologies to enhance the customer experience, and employing the cloud to shift business models. He is passionate about client delivery, working shoulder-to-shoulder with clients, and integrating innovative approaches to delivering real results.
During a 5 + year career, he has extensive experience in the following area.
• GAAP Analysis
• Information System Assessments and Audits
• Supply Chain Management System (SCM)
• Fixed Assets Valuation and Tagging
• Business Valuations
• Operational System Analysis
• Financial Reporting & Bookkeeping
• Financial Modeling
• Accountancy & Finance including Treasury Management
• Payroll Management and Human Resources Management (HRM)
• Management Training
• External Audits
• Internal Audits